Wednesday 26 September 2012

Challenges .....


So at the moment I don't have a camera, my scanner is on the blink and my fancy pants phone is gone. So this blog has turned more into a personal diary at the moment, but I'm OK with this because it will pass. It appears I have met my Everest , from the ground it looks like I am almost at the peak but from way up here, the oxygen is getting thin, sometimes it is hard to breath, it's cold and it gets lonely. My walkie-talkie will crackle every now and again with comfort but for a lot of the time it might as well be off. The view from here is beautiful but only intensifies the fear. I can see the peak and I will keep climbing. Frostbite around my eyes and a chill down my spine that never dies. If i had wings I still wouldn't fly this is a journey I must take ... for when I get to the top and place my flag I will have completed redemption, closure and acceptance. I hear that the journey back down is a pain in the ass too but I know I packed enough supplies to see me through and my reception will only get better the closer to level ground I go ....

Now put that shit in your metaphorical pipe and smoke it HARD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment