Tuesday 18 September 2012

It's a Living ....


Forever, forever, forever, forever, forever ....

But doe's it make it worth living for? There seems to be this belief with most the people I know that you hate your job and you deal with it. I guess my problem has always been that I question that notion. Why? Why must we be content spending 40+ hours a week doing something I hate. Not dislike. Hate. I've settled to the fact it is going to take me a long ass time to find a job I love but to pay the bills, grab a cheeky take-away twice a month and occasionally branch outside of window shopping and sometimes actually do some shopping I'm more than happy to settle for a job I like. Liking something at this point in my life is a massive bonus in any situation. So right now I'm focusing on myself, getting a new job, getting better at this blogging thing and not being haunted by a moustached mouth telling me it's gonna be this way .....
FOREVER
FOREVER
FOREVER
FOREVER
FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment